Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Homekeeper’s Journal ~ 2/16/10

Homekeeper’s Journal ~ 2/16/10
Here’s What’s happening …..

In My Kitchen …. leftovers - hubby is working late.

With The Children ….. homeschool, supposedly. Having a hard day.

What I’m Reading … Charlotte Mason's "Home Education" -am trying to follow her methods, and received the entire series for Christmas!

What I Have Been Learning … I need to be more structured in my life, especially with the kids. Now, I need to learn how to do it!

What I’ve Been Noticing …. when it snows, it is very hard to get motivated - I feel like sitting on the couch with an afghan and hot chocolate!

On The Back Burner of My Mind …. I need to clean the house...maybe tomorrow.

In The Deepest Darkest Recesses …. how can I inspire my children to finish what they started if I keep running from one thing to another?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments - I love to hear from you! I read each and every comment before publishing it, so bear with me if there is a slight lag between when you leave your comment, and when it appears on the blog. I will get it up as soon as possible so that everyone can enjoy your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...