Thursday, August 19, 2010

Come on, Fall!


Sorry about the short post yesterday.  It was all I had to say!  This is the problem.  For some reason, at this time of year, all of the bugs in the world come to our house.  We have bugs in our garden, bugs on our cat, bugs in the flour, bugs dive-bombing me in my own house.  Now, I know that bugs can be fascinating creatures, they were created by God, and some can be very beneficial.  However, there is definitely a limit to my admiration.  Especially when they bite me.  Or the kids.  Or make homes in my grains.  Or my cat.  Or eat my tomato plants.  Or my flowers.  One even got in our science experiment, so that instead of making salt crystals, we are apparently making bug crystals.  EEEWWW!  So, while summer can be a nice season, I am not too happy with it at the moment.  Bring on the Fall!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Robin,
    I am with you. I am so ready for Fall and cool weather. I have been having these big hairy spiders showing up in the house. Scares the bugers out of me. They curl up and make you think they are dead then when you take your eyes off them they crawl off. I call my pest man and he said they were garden spiders and they were scary.LOL
    Hugs,
    Elziabeth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments - I love to hear from you! I read each and every comment before publishing it, so bear with me if there is a slight lag between when you leave your comment, and when it appears on the blog. I will get it up as soon as possible so that everyone can enjoy your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...