Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Home Keeper's Journal

In my kitchen this week …. I'm trying to keep my head above water (or dirty dishes).  Also trying to use up those leftovers - fewer leftovers in the fridge = less having to dump moldy food (my most despised job!)
Service is/is not something that is on my mind very much because … I have really not been focusing on service, lately.  This is a good reminder that I need to.  My focus has been drawn to crises and my own problems, but I need to start looking outside myself again.
There are times when my service seems ….. useless.  I can't tell if I am actually helping people or not.
I know I serve others when I ….. am seeing what others need, and am joyfully extending myself to help them.
My service to others is most like Jesus when …. It is done with no thought of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments - I love to hear from you! I read each and every comment before publishing it, so bear with me if there is a slight lag between when you leave your comment, and when it appears on the blog. I will get it up as soon as possible so that everyone can enjoy your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...