Saturday, November 5, 2011

Blog Holiday

Hello, everyone.  I'm writing to tell you this will be my last post for a while.  Because of things that have been going on here, I haven't been able to be on very often lately.  The good thing is I've found more time to do other things, and to connect with real people!  So, I am planning to take a social media "fast."  I'll still be available by e-mail, because I have people I need to communicate with in that way.  However, I won't be writing or reading any blog posts, or looking at Facebook or Twitter.  I'm going to try to do this until January, so I will now wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year! - Robin

2 comments:

  1. HEY!!!! I *AM* a real person! LOL!!!

    Seriously, I totally get it. If it wasn't for church things and ministering to others that way, I would take a holiday too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes we need to do this. For me, summertime is when I have to take my break. It is good for us to step back from all this social media and get our head fully in the game of real life. You go girl! When you get back online, make sure you come and visit.

    God Bless,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments - I love to hear from you! I read each and every comment before publishing it, so bear with me if there is a slight lag between when you leave your comment, and when it appears on the blog. I will get it up as soon as possible so that everyone can enjoy your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...