Monday, July 2, 2012

Looking for Reviewers - Free New York History Curriculum Offer!

Here in New York, we've just officially finished the new "school year."  Our state's regulations give us from July 1 through June 30th as a school year.  So, now that we're through with one year, it's time to think about what we'll teach for the next!

I'm hoping to get my New York State History curriculum out to as many people as possible for this school year, so I've decided to give away some free copies to people who would review it for me on Currclick and/or their blog.

I'm very excited to be able to offer this curriculum, and also to find out what people think of it!  Writing it and getting it published has been a little like having a child, and now I want to see what it will do in the "big wide world."

If you are interested, you can see the curriculum here.
Available now at Currclick!
  Included in the PDF is a link to a website which has more resources, including a printable word document for reading out loud, and a store where many of the recommended books can be purchased.

I would also appreciate it if you would share this offer with your friends and blog readers!  Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments - I love to hear from you! I read each and every comment before publishing it, so bear with me if there is a slight lag between when you leave your comment, and when it appears on the blog. I will get it up as soon as possible so that everyone can enjoy your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...