Saturday, January 22, 2011

New Website - Music At Home

Well, I've decided to start a new website.  It's called "Music at Home", and you can find the link at the top of this blog.  I plan to include articles, lesson plans, and hopefully worksheets (if I can figure out how that works!) to help homeschooling parents to teach music to their kids.  So far, I have three pages (not a lot of help, I realize), but if you have time, please stop over and give me some feedback.  Also, if anyone has ideas of material they'd like to see on the site, please let me know that, also!

Just a note - the picture in the background is actually a picture of my two kids playing piano together - I couldn't resist!



1 comment:

  1. Sounds wonderful, Robin. I know when I was homeschooling there weren't a lot of options for music.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments - I love to hear from you! I read each and every comment before publishing it, so bear with me if there is a slight lag between when you leave your comment, and when it appears on the blog. I will get it up as soon as possible so that everyone can enjoy your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...