Saturday, February 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Mike!

I hope you know how blessed we are to have you for a husband and father.  You work hard to provide for us without complaining (maybe about the job sometimes, but not about having to provide!)  And you still manage to spend time with each of us, from hanging out at home to attending sports events and even field trips.  You make us all feel loved and cared for.

Have a very happy birthday, and look forward to the year to come!  We'll all make it together.  I love you! - Robin

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving your comments - I love to hear from you! I read each and every comment before publishing it, so bear with me if there is a slight lag between when you leave your comment, and when it appears on the blog. I will get it up as soon as possible so that everyone can enjoy your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...