Saturday, June 2, 2012

Where I've Been

Hello!  I guess it's been a while since I posted - it's June already !?  I honestly can't tell you exactly where I've been :)  May was just a really busy month.  From Lily's birthday to a family BBQ for my brother-in-law's birthday (Happy birthday again, Chris!) to a Memorial Day BBQ at the beach (with family again - can you tell we like barbecues?) and a birthday party for Lily's friend Payton, it has been a busy month.

This month is starting out the same, with the birth of a new homeschool support group.  My friends, Heather, Shauna, Sapphire and I have decided to get together to help each other, and especially others in our area who are interested in homeschooling, or are just starting out.  Our first meeting was last night, and it was fun to meet some new people and get to tell a little about our own homeschooling journeys.  If you're a homeschooler in the area, please consider coming out for the next meeting!  Meeting information will be posted on our new blog, Harlem Valley Home Educators.

If you're not from this area, we have pages of favorite homeschooling links, and resources which you're welcome to peruse.  We're hoping to add more information that would be helpful to any homeschoolers, so spread the word!  We would love it if you veterans would give some comments to help our newbies out, and also leave links and resources that YOU've found useful - Let's help each other along the way!

So happy June, everyone, and have a great end to your school year, whatever your school!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Robin. You popped up on Twitter and I thought I'd stop by and say hello. You new homeschooling group sounds exciting. So glad you're doinhg this valuable work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments - I love to hear from you! I read each and every comment before publishing it, so bear with me if there is a slight lag between when you leave your comment, and when it appears on the blog. I will get it up as soon as possible so that everyone can enjoy your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...