Monday, January 14, 2013

Spaghetti, part II

So here's the scoop on the homemade spaghetti.  It tasted good!  The only issue was that it was in small pieces by the time we ate it.  Mike was a bit disappointed that he couldn't twirl it.  I can't twirl it anyway and usually end up cutting it into little pieces, so it worked perfectly for me!  Lily ate about three servings, so I think she approved.  She was very excited that we were eating the spaghetti that "she made!"  So, all in all, it was a good experience.  I think next time I'll try the fettuccine cutter, though.  Or maybe some ravioli.  Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments - I love to hear from you! I read each and every comment before publishing it, so bear with me if there is a slight lag between when you leave your comment, and when it appears on the blog. I will get it up as soon as possible so that everyone can enjoy your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...