- First, I need to finish my History and Geography of New York curriculum. I am almost done - I have about 2 1/2 sections left to write. Then I have to figure out how to publish and market it.
- I also need to work more on my Music in the Homeschool website. Maybe I can figure out how to include adds on it, and make a little money there. It is finally showing up in the search engines a little, so that is a good sign.
- I am going to take the story that I wrote for the story contest and expand on it. Rory was really excited about it and wanted to know more about the people in the story, so I think I could make it into a book. Of course, I would then have to figure out how to publish and market it (sigh).
- I'm searching the Bible right now for the prayers of Jesus, as a study to learn how to pray better myself. Possibly I could make it into a bible study.
- If I stay at Suite101, I will have to see what kind of articles they are requiring, and figure out how to write them.
Saturday, March 5, 2011
Turning the Corner
This has been a rather stressful week for me. I've been glued to the forums at Suite101, trying to decipher what was happening. It turned out to be an odd time to join the site, since the rug was seemingly pulled out from under it less than a week after I started there. Yesterday we got the first real feedback from the administration, and there are going to be changes made. They are going to be eliminating some articles and some writers. I have no idea, this early into things, which articles and writers those may be, so I have no idea if I'm one or not. I guess we'll just have to see. Until then, I'm going to go forward on a couple other things I've been working on.